EMTs Improving Community Health and Services
Always working to improve our community’s health and services, the EMTs at SMCAS provide a variety of health transportation services, community health coverage, educational programs for health services, and more. Our team helps those in need by providing them with caring, advanced medical care where and when they need it. Whether you are suffering from a medical-related injury or condition, need help with mobility transportation, or want a medical support staff on your premises in case of accidents, SMCAS has the rapid response team that you can count on.
When you call SMCAS, you are guaranteed:
- High quality, dedicated care
- Dependable transportation for emergency and non-emergency medical circumstances
- Peace-of-mind for you or a patients’ care
- Rapid responses to any emergency
- Skilled care from trained team members
Our Certified Paramedics
Not only is the team at SMCAS dedicated to providing the best healthcare and medical transport possible, but we do so with a variety of certifications and licensing to reassure our patients that they are always receiving the best healthcare services available. Whether basic care or temporary relief to transport the patient, our team has the knowledge to help.
Each EMT that we bring in has a core education that they learn to take care of others in need.
Some of this continuing education they receive includes:
- BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support)
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- HazMat (Hazardous Materials) Awareness
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- PHTLS (Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support)
- ITLS (International Trauma Life Support)