If you have received a positive COVID-19 test result within the last 10 days and meet at least one of the following criteria, you may benefit from monoclonal antibody therapy (mAb).
- 65 years of age
- Has a body mass index (BMI) ≥ 25
- Has chronic kidney disease Has diabetes
- Has immunosuppressive disease
- Is currently receiving immunosuppressive treatment
- Cardiovascular disease or hypertension
- Chronic lung diseases Sickle cell disease
- Neurodevelopmental disorders or other conditions that confer medical complexity
- Having a medical-related technological dependence not related to COVID-19
Talk with your physician to see if a mAb infusion could improve your recovery from a COVID-19 infection.
SMCAS Paramedics offer mAb Therapy in the comfort of your home. If you are interested in using this service, please ask you physician to visit SMCAS.org to find referral and ordering information. You may also provide them with an order form here (Hyperlink mAb Patient Order Form 2021.7.8 (004)) and ask them to email the completed for to email@example.com or fax it to 269 684 2152
Monoclonal Antibody Therapy information